Thursday, November 08, 2007

2nd Print Competition Entries

Below are my entries for Monday's print competition at the Cambridge Camera Club. I can't make it that evening due to a work trip Mon-Wed, but Gareth will let me know what happened...

I held over the first image "Bath Crescent" from the last competition, submitting "Window and Chair" instead (which got a First), so fingers crossed for this one.


The next image is one from the potential Deal Pier portfolio. I have abandoned this portfolio, but this image was quite positively received on the blog, so I'm going to submit it.



You may have commented on these images before, but would welcome any thoughts, esp from Adam and Colin...

Cheers
Ivan

1 comment:

stasher1 said...

Hi Ivan,

i can't add too much to my earler comments on these two. I love the Bath shot hugely - it should do well if you can make a really punchy print. The peir shot I do like but it lacks that killer factor for me and i maintain my commnets about the colour of the sky and dodgy Cokin filter form the 80's. i'd prefer to see you dunes shot (below) in place of this one. Good luck with the comp.

Adam