Saturday, November 26, 2005

Crystal Crescent Beach

Here are two photos that I took on my visit to Crystal Crescent Beach. It was bloody cold and quite windy and the light changed quite a lot when I was there so the conditions were not great. But I got some nice shots. I absolutley love the camera and the lens. The one thing I don't like is the 95% viewfinder and don't quite understand why its made like that. But you get use to it. I had the tripod with me and used that a few times but the two shots above were taken
without it. I also shot a couple of RAW images and quickly played with one of those using Canon's software. That is very exciting and I can see lots of use there. I wanted to stay and wait for the sunset but I was so cold I left about an hour before. The light I had was pretty decent anyhow. OK. Well, my first blog ever...Dams

3 comments:

Critical Light said...

Hi Damian - Ivan here.

Great shots, really like the stormy skies and the sea really moving onto the beach and rocks. Very nice indeed.

I'll try and post some of mine later today. Try and give each blog a title, so we can find it in the archives later.

Cheers
Ivan

Critical Light said...

Damian - just noticed that you DID use a title. Sorry....

Critical Light said...

Damian
I've mucked about with some of the settings of the posts - can change back if you don't like them, but I think it looks better with smaller images (which you can actually resize smaller than the three default choices) and with text wrapped round. Let me know.
Cheers
Ivan