Friday, April 07, 2006

Our Blog is evolving nicely, I think.

Guys

I think the Blog has taken a significant step forward, with the introduction of Damian's more rigourous submission and review of posts - nice one, D. The added rigour and the need to think about our submissions more is great.

Also, we are starting to get good interaction on photographic technique and composition, and I really hope this continues. This will help us all, as we no longer work in isolation.

I encourage us all to post our thoughts on any topic, but to make them ones that will encourage discussion and debate.

Looking forward to seeing the first entries in the April Assignment too - that's exciting.

Cheers, and have a great weekend (G, I guess yours has already started...being Friday and all).

Ivan

No comments: