Monday, October 20, 2008

Tonight's Digital Competition at Cambridge Camera Club

Hi

Well, not as grand as Damian's exhibition (which looks great, btw), but I managed a minor first this evening...both images placed in the internal digital image competition tonight. The limit is two entries, and I always enter two, but one does OK/quite well, and the other nothing (or both do nothing). This time, "Roman Vase" got a Highly Commended, and "Peek-a-boo" went one better, and got a Third place grading.

Roman Vase detail

Peek-a-Boo

Also, rather than agonising over my choices for ages, I just banged these in, late on Sunday morning before leaving for the airport for a work trip. Little thought, but good result. Just goes to show, eh?

Ivan

2 comments:

stasher1 said...

Well done Ivan! Two good images.

Damian Lidgard said...

As noted in earlier posts I like these two shots, especially 'peek-a-boo'. Congrats on their placings. I am curious to see which shots take first place though.

Damian