Thursday, October 30, 2008

"These are a few of my favourite things..." Part 1

As part of my self-imposed 3rd anniversary celebrations for Critical Light, I'd like us to get all misty-eyed and nostaligic, and find posts and/or discussion threads that we consider to be our favourites.

They can be anything. At all. And for any reason. Serious or funny.

Among my favourites are the times when Damian and I went 12 rounds on the whole Miksang thing. We clearly have different views on this, and it's all cool now, but it wasn't always that way. It didn't get nasty (or not that nasty), but if there hadn't been nearly 3000 miles of water between us, I think he'd have come down and chibbed* me one.

*there's prize for the first one to confirm what "chibbed" means.

Here's a link to one such discussion, from the post entitled "Miksang it up a bit". It's a cracker.

1 comment:

Damian Lidgard said...

A cracker indeed. Well, I guess I will go a looking...

Dams