Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Proposal

We all have, I'm sure, thousands of images on our computers/macs. Even if we are not out taking loads of new ones on a daily basis, there are likely loads of good images we've not "discovered" yet.

So, I have this proposal. Whether old or new, can we try to post 1 image or discussion topic each per week (image preferred), and comment on all the images posted? Doesn't have to be deep in depth critique (although enough to guide the recipient would be great, a few lines would suffice), and the image doesn't have to be a competition winner, but I really like seeing work from all you guys, old or new, and look forward to commenting and being commented on. No one will be made to do this, but it would be great to get a reasonably constant flow of images or discussion posts to keep the blog vibrant.

There's 6 of us, so we should be seeing a new image or 2 every day if we put 1 in each a week.

Let me know what you think - I know it helps me check my back catalogue and could provide me with more entries for this years internal competitions.

Ivan

3 comments:

Colin said...

Good idea! I'll try to overcome my inherent laziness and be a better contributor.

Damian Lidgard said...

Me too....

D

Gareth said...

Good call.